Weekend Explorer Tour - Fri-Sun
Tour begins @ 2:30pm to 6:15pm (exact time varies based on pickup location) Free Temecula Hotel Pickup or Main pickup location is: Starbucks 28459 Old Town Front St. Temecula Ca. 92590 (park on street)
Cost per person: $119*
*Regular price $125 per person.
Evening Explorer Itinerary - We only pickup our guests from the Temecula / Murrieta area only
Our 4.5 hour Expert Guided Vineyard and Winery Tour begins at 2:30-2:45 pm. We visit 3 Wineries, take you on a Barrel Room and Production Tour, Grape Tasting Vineyard Tour, and the Scenic Oak Mountain Lookout & Photo Tour.
1: Pickup Locations: Free pickup and drop-off for our hotel guests from any Temecula Hotel.
Main pickup location for our non-hotel guests is: Starbucks 28459 Old Town Front St. Temecula Ca. 92590 parking is on the street next to Starbucks all day free.
2: Wine Tasting and Appetizers... ( we choose the Wineries you will visit on our tour. If you have been on our tour before you will have new Wineries to choose from our route we visit. )
(2:30 to 5:15 pm) Enjoy wine tasting at three wineries . Select up to six different wine samples per winery. Enjoy our appetizer box of gourmet bread, meats, cheese, and fresh fruit at the third winery.
3: Barrel room, Vineyard, and Lookout Tour...
(5:15-6:15 pm)Learn about Wine making with an exclusive narrated tour of Leonesse Cellars Production facility. Next you will sample some wine grapes (seasonal June-Dec) as you ride through scenic vineyards of Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Pinot Grigio, Muscat, Vionier, and much more. To top it off we will head up to the Scenic lookout for some views and photos of Temecula's Wine Country.
What to bring and commonly asked questions:
1. Dress comfortable and accordingly for weather conditons. It is good to check weather prior to tour.
2. What if it rains? We do the tours rain or shine. We have hard tops for the Jeeps and they are heated.
3. Bring hair clip or hat, sunscreen, camera and any tour confirmation printouts that your have..
4. Can I bring my own wine or beer on the tour? No
5. Can I bring my dog or small child on the tour? No but, Children 16 or over may accompany their parents on our Monday through Friday tours only. The rate is discounted $15.00 for young adults.
6. What if I am a non-drinker? We discount the tour $15.00 off the price or you could give your tasting tickets to your friends if you would like to.
7. Do you have vegetarian menu options for your lunch and appetizers ? Yes, we use Cosi Restaurant for our lunchs and appetizers.
8. Groups of 7 or more will be split into two Jeeps but we all stay together for the day on the tour.
9. Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to tour date ( if you cancel after 72 hour we will mail you a gift certifcate for the value of the tour. No cash refunds after 72 hours.
10. In the event one of our Jeeps is in-operable we might need to rent a Jeep and we discount the tour $ 10.00 for the difference in the Jeep style.
11. What is the difference between your morning or afternoon tour? The only difference is the morning tour comes with lunch and the afternoon tour comes with an appetizer.
12. Sunrider is not responsible for items left in the jeep after your tour. Please check the jeep after your tour for your belongings. Should we find any items we do keep them in our lost and found basket. Please call 951-1516 for lost items.