Weekend Discovery Tour - Fri-Sun
Tour begins @ 9:45 to 2:15pm (exact time varies based on pickup location) Free Temecula Hotel Pickup or Main pickup location is: Starbucks 28459 Old Town Front St. Temecula Ca. 92590 (park on street)
Cost per person: $125*
*Regular price per person.
Weekday Adventure Tour Itinerary - We only pickup our guests from the Temecula / Murrieta area for our tours
Our 4.5 hour Expert Temecula Jeep Tour begins at 9:45-10 am - 2:15 pm. We visit 3 Wineries. We also take you on a Barrel Room and Production Tour, Grape Tasting Vineyard Tour, and the Scenic Oak Mountian Lookout & Photo Tour.
1: Pickup Locations: Free pickup and drop-off for our hotel guests from any Temecula Hotel.
Main pickup location for our non-hotel guests is: Starbucks 28459 Old Town Front St. Temecula Ca. 92590 Parking is on the street next to Starbucks all day free.
2: Wine Tasting...We choose the Wineries on for your tour with us. If you have taken the tour before you can choose different wineries on our route.
(10:10-10:50 am) Enjoy wine tasting at your first winery. Select up to six different wine samples per winery.
3: Lunch and Wine Tasting...
(11:00-12:30 pm) Your lunch will be served at at Leonesse Cellars overlooking their estate Cabernet Sauvigion vineyard with views of Mount Palomar. Wine tasting at Leonesse before or after lunch.
MENU: Lunch orders are taken at time of pickup for tour
Fresh made Flatbread Sandwiches
Cosi Club: Roasted turkey tenders, bacon, tomatoes, shredded romaine & low-fat mayonnaise.
Italiano: Roast beef, ham, roasted turkey tenders, pepperoni, provolone, tomatoes, banana peppers, shredded romaine & Italian dressing.
Bacon Turkey Cheddar Melt: With tomato and spicy honey mustard.
Fire-Roasted Veggie: A medley of seasonal vegetables: red & yellow peppers, eggplant, artichoke hearts, zucchini, squash and red onions topped wtih shredded romaine and a creamy feta cheese spread.
Grilled Chicken Parmesan: With melted mozzarella, romano and marinara sauce.
Buffalo Blue Buffalo: chicken breast, shredded romaine & blue cheese spread.
Grilled Chicken T.B.M. or Steak T.B.M. with the following: tomatoes, basil & fresh mozzarella with vinaigrette.
Pepperoni: Red sauce, traditional cheese and pepperoni.
Margherita: Fresh mozzarella, basil and tomato.
BBQ chicken: Grilled BBQ chicken breast (with a lil' spice), BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda cheese, red onion and cilantro.
Signature Salad: Mixed greens tossed with red grapes, pears, pistachios, dried cranberries, Gorgonzola and tossed in sherry shallot vinaigrette. Or choose Our Lighter Side with half the cheese and reduced-fat sherry shallot vinaigrette.
Cobb: grilled chicken breast, bacon, gorgonzola cheese, tomatoes and scallions over mixed greens. Tossed with sherry shallot vinaigrette.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Romaine: parmesan and croutons topped with grilled chicken breast. Tossed with Caesar dressing.
4: Barrel room, Vineyard, and Lookout Tour...
(12:30-1:15 pm) Learn about Wine making with an exclusive narrated tour of Leonesse Cellars Production facility. Next you will sample some wine grapes (seasonal June-Dec) as you ride through scenic vineyards of Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Pinot Grigio, Muscat, Vionier, and much more. To top it off we will head up to the Scenic lookout for some views and photos of Temecula's Wine Country.
5. Still thirsty?...
(1:15-2:00 pm) Finish your Jeep tour adventure with tasting at one more winery.
What to bring on your tour and commonly asked questions.
1. Dress comfortable and accordingly for weather conditons. It is good to check weather prior to tour.
2. What if it rains? We do the tours rain or shine. We have hard tops for the Jeeps and they are heated.
3. Bring hair clip or hat, sunscreen, camera and any tour confirmation printouts that your have..
4. Can I bring my own wine or beer on the tour? No
5. Can I bring my dog or small child on the tour? No but, Children 16 or over may accompany their parents on our Monday through Friday tours only. The rate is discounted $15.00 for young adults.
6. What if I am a non-drinker? We discount the tour $15.00 off the price or you could give your tasting tickets to your friends if you would like to.
7. Do you have vegetarian menu options for your lunch and appetizers? Yes, we use Cosi Restaurant for our lunches and appetizers.
8. Groups of 7 or more will be split into two Jeeps but we all stay together for the day on the tour.
9. Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to tour date ( if you cancel after 72 hour we will mail you a gift certifcate for the value of the tour. No cash refunds after 72 hours.
10. In the event one of our Jeeps is in-operable we might need to rent a Jeep or Suv and we discount the tour $ 10.00 for the difference in the Jeep style.
11. Sunrider is not responsible for items left in the jeep after your tour. Please check the jeep after your tour for your belongings. Should we find any items we do keep them in our lost and found basket. Please call 951-1516 for lost items.
12. What is the difference between your morning or afternoon tour? The only difference is the morning tour comes with lunch and the afternoon tour comes with an appetizer.